Who We Are
Laily Boutaleb (Eskandari) focuses a large portion of her legal practice on Immigration law, including E Treaty Investor Visas, EB-1 petitions, other Employment and Family-based petitions, investment and business matters, Special Immigrant Visas including VAWA, DACA, Adjustment of Status, and Student Visas. She also maintains a general practice of law including Bankruptcy, Family Law and Planning, and both Federal and California State issues.
- Juris Doctor, Western State University College of Law with Public Service and Moot Court honors
- B.A. in Political Science, University of California, Irvine graduated Cum Laude
- Certified Law Clerk, Orange County District Attorney’s Office
- Corporate Manager at The Bascom Group, a real estate private equity firm in Irvine, CA
Honors, Licenses, and Memberships
- Received Pro Bono Honors from the Federal District Court for her services with the Pro Bono Bankruptcy Clinic of Orange County
- Recipient of the State Bar of California Wiley W. Manual Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Service
- Licensed in California State Court and Federal District Court
- Member of Rotary International
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Served as a Liaison for AILA Southern California Chapter LGBT Committee (2018-2019)
Fluent in: Farsi, Azeri, Turkish, and English
Attorney at Law|Partner
She graduated from Southwestern Law School with a Juris Doctor degree. Prior to Law School, she graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and a Minor in Business Management. During her undergraduate years she was an officer for the Persian Student Organization and later became President of the Student Organization. She enjoys connecting with people and helping them to the best of her abilities. Her background in psychology helps her be empathetic and compassionate towards others, which pushes her to work to the best of her capabilities for each and every client, “they are like family.”
She has been a part of LBE Law Firm since 2018 and has worked on numerous Immigration matters. She specializes in E-2 Investment Visas, Family-based Petitions, O-1s, and Naturalization, among other areas.
Tara is an instrumental part of our practice. She is closely involved in each case and dedicated to ensuring clients are kept informed in all stages of their legal journey. She has gained tremendous knowledge working together with Attorney LBE on the intricacies of legal matters. She is always eager to learn and continues to passionately excel in every unexpected task that comes her way. Her language skills have also served our clients well in being able to communicate to her in Farsi, English, Turkish, and Azeri.
Prior to her joining LBE she gained experience working at a Personal Injury law firm, which led her passion in starting LTPI Professional Law Corporation. A Boutique firm specializing in Personal Injury. Tara currently serves as the Managing Attorney at LTPI (www.ltpilaw.com).